Part-Time San Jose, California
Experience & Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years in identical or similar fields; provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Successful candidates have excellent reporting/verbal skills, are well versed in administrative writing, managing office processes, analyzing information and solving problems.
- Maintain workflow; implement cost reductions (office and travel related); assist in developing reporting procedures
- Create new or revise existing systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, etc.
- Assist with office layout, budget and personnel requirements; suggest and implement changes as needed
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of office equipment (printers, scanners, video conferencing systems, etc) by completing preventive maintenance requirements; schedule repairs; maintain equipment/accessories inventories; evaluate new equipment and techniques
- Assist with travel/meeting arrangements for the CEO and executive staff
- Assist with the preparation/scheduling/set-up of budget reviews, customer and Board of Directors meetings as needed
- Maintain office supplies inventory; check stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies as needed; verify receipt of supplies
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Communications
Associate’s Degree in Administration or Communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in budget and logistics management
- Ability to complete tasks with a high level of autonomy and professionalism/test
- Proactively interface with CEO, executive staff and all NextInput team members
- Excellent interpersonal/interdepartmental abilities and communications skills
- Outstanding communications skills; friendly and approachable
If interested, please apply via this post or email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. to Tom.Gilbert@nextinput.com
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.