Full time; Mountain View, California
At NextInput, a leader in force-sensing solutions, we believe quality differentiates our brand. Customers recognize and reward companies that exceed their expectations, so quality must be built into everything we do. We are looking for a seasoned executive to ensure our success by leading quality improvements across the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing Quality Engagements at Customers, Product Reliability Qualification, Failure Analysis, Supplier Qualification, and ISO-9001 Compliance.
- Lead the quality organization; work with each department to improve quality standards and recommend/document best practices to drive a world-class mindset in everything we do.
- Resolve any customer quality issues in an urgent, expedited manner. Meet responsiveness expectations by market segment (Mobile, Automotive, Consumer, and Industrial).
- Understand qualification criteria at all key customers and generate a support plan in line with those requirements. Measure performance through quarterly reviews with said customers.
- Manage failure analysis and reliability, including developing proprietary reliability test techniques specific to our MEMS sensor.
- Ensure qualification plans not only meet JEDEC requirements, but also incorporate customer use-cases.
- Coordinate customer audits and ensure a favorable outcome.
- Track quality metrics, both internal and external, and formulate/implement corrective actions to achieve zero customer defects.
- Audit and implement continuous quality improvement programs with key suppliers.
- Personally manage all activities of the quality organization while building your team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of industry experience with a demonstrated track record of successful leadership of a world-class quality/reliability organization.
- Semiconductor experience in the Mobile and Automotive markets required. Background in MEMS sensors strongly preferred.
- Experience in chip-scale packaging
- Knowledge of IC and board level qualification per JEDEC and Automotive qualification standards (AEC-Q100, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in product quality control, such as 6-sigma, FMEA, SPC, SBL, and IQC/OQC showcasing strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Contribute in a collaborative, “hands-on” manner in a fast-paced environment.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical field.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com