San Jose California
Minimum of 5 years in applications, HW design (board level), software support, mechanical integration and full system bring-up at customer site. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical/industry experience.
- PCB design and full system bring-up
- Driver and app integration on to customer platform, test and application support and onsite production ramp support
- Mechanical integration of MEMS solution into customer platform
- Extensive international travel, including travel to China, up to 40% of the time.
- Design and build proof-of-concept platforms for demonstrating NextInput technology to customers
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, strongly preferred.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including on site customer applications support, PCB design and layout, system bring-up, system integration, customer production line test and qualification tasks
- EE skills (board level design), driver and software integration, understanding of mechanical design fundamentals
- EE basics and circuit design (board level knowledge)
- Driver and Software knowledge; Android systems proficiency required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with multi-discipline internal and external engineering teams
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English proficiency required.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc., headquartered in the Silicon Valley California, provides MEMS-based force-sensing solutions for the Automotive, Mobile, IoT, Wearable, Medical and Industrial markets.