San Jose California
Minimum of 8 years in applications, HW design (board level), testing, qualification and/or characterization related fields. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical/industry experience.
- Design PCB, system bring-up and validation
- Design and build Proof-Of-Concept (POC) applications, development kits, etc.
- Execute specialized system integration tests according to written plans or published specifications and provide organized written test reports
- Document test methodologies for evaluation and characterization of sensors in POCs and end applications
- Create test plans and platforms from product specifications for electrical and mechanical testing as required for proper system integration
- Develop and manage “Best Practices” and write “Standard Operating Procedures” (SOPs)
- Maintain and support test infrastructure by assembling, configuring, calibrating, troubleshooting, and debugging HW & SW as needed
- Organize large sets of data for analysis and reporting
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, strongly preferred.
- 8 years of relevant work experience, including successful completion of applications, PCB design and layout, bring-up/validation, system integration, characterization/test and qualification tasks (Electro-mechanical Systems and MEMS)
- Strong EE skills (board level design) and background in lab tasks, automation, test equipment knowledge and test project management/organization
- Strong EE basics and circuit design (board level knowledge)
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++/C# or other programming languages (e.g. Matlab) used for tests/lab equipment automation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and committed to producing highly accurate results in a timely fashion
- Ability to work with engineering teams
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks with a high level of autonomy and professionalism
- Proactively/closely interface with technical personnel/designers and vendors
- Exhibit entrepreneurial enthusiasm
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc., headquartered in the Silicon Valley California, provides MEMS-based force-sensing solutions for the Automotive, Mobile, IoT, Wearable, Medical and Industrial markets.