San Jose California
Minimum of 5 years of embedded software development, including firmware, driver, system integration and applications support on mobile and consumer platforms. Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree with more than 8 years of experience.
- Firmware development for sensor systems
- Linux driver development and porting onto multiple customer platforms
- Write Python test scripts for validation of user application, driver and libraries
- Respond to customer requests in less than 24 hours
- Version control and documentation for delivering high quality software releases
- Work with the team on software architecture for next generation systems including working with hardware design engineers
- International travel, including travel to China, up to 25% of the time.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 8 years experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience in embedded software development, including firmware, driver, system integration and applications support on mobile and consumer platforms.
- Firmware, driver and applications software; Android systems proficiency required.
- Linux kernel driver
- Python, C, C++, Java
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with multi-discipline internal and external engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Chinese proficiency strongly preferred.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc., headquartered in the Silicon Valley California, provides MEMS-based force-sensing solutions for the Automotive, Mobile, IoT, Wearable, Medical and Industrial markets.