China (Shenzhen or Shanghai or Beijing)
Minimum of 5 years in field applications support, including driver and software integration support, mechanical integration and full system bring-up at customer site. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical/industry experience.
- Deliver and port NextInput software onto customer platforms.
- Technical support for Software, Hardware, Mechanical and application-specific system issues.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary system integration efforts combining electrical, embedded software, hardware and mechanical solutions.
- Training and management of Distributor’s FAE as well as any new local employees.
- Pre-design-in Sales promotion support.
- Support customers with system design validation and debug from prototype to stable mass productions.
- Liaison between NextInput Headquarters and customer from concept to mass production.
- Provide 24 hours response time to customers inquiries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including on site field applications support, including driver and software integration support, mechanical integration and full system bring-up at customer site
- Software integration and porting driver on to customer platforms.
- Driver and Software knowledge; Android systems proficiency required.
- EE basics and circuit design (board level knowledge)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with multi-discipline internal and external engineering teams
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English proficiency required.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc., headquartered in the Silicon Valley California, provides MEMS-based force-sensing solutions for the Automotive, Mobile, IoT, Wearable, Medical and Industrial markets.