Full time, Mountain View California
Minimum of 5 years in a Software Quality Assurance role. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Integrate with the full embedded-Linux software stack to provide better logging, diagnostics, profiling, etc.
- Build advanced automated test suites.
- Work with each of the development engineering teams to automate testing.
- Analyze NextInput software systems and design a strategy to test these systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including integration of the software stack, development of test systems, maintenance of regression test suites and qualification tasks.
- Excellent C/C++ and Java programming skills
- Good scripting skills in at least one common language (Python, Perl, Shell). Python strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality reliable software.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality test systems.
- Setup and maintain regression test suite
- Ability to integrate, synthesize and prioritize user demands and resolve the ambiguity.
- Ability to quickly shift to a variety of development environments and manage multiple on-going projects.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Git
- Familiarity with IS0-26262 and other industry standards for software safety and reliability a strong plus.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com