NextInput is looking for a seasoned executive to head our System Solution Engineering Team.
Mountain View, California
- Passionate professional
- Experience bringing concept to volume production
- Experience managing and leading a team of professionals
- Hands on experience with Board Level Electrical Design. Familiarity with HW applications, testing, qualification and/or characterization.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Manage and lead the Solutions team including HW Applications Eng, Mechanical Engineers, System Engineers, and Software
- Create POCs, Development Kits and Solutions for customers
- Program manage customer and POC projects
- Travel and demonstrate POCs or Solution performance to customers onsite
- Expected travel to be, on average, 3 weeks per quarter
- Support customer ramp to production
- Build scalable solutions
- Mentor the team
- Focus the team to meet schedules
- Communicate with the team on daily basis and frequently with Exec staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, preferred
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, including successful completion and integration of compelling system-level solutions
- Strong EE skills (board level design) with domain knowledge in Software and Mechanical force transfer
- Ability to complete tasks with a high level of autonomy and professionalism
- Proactively/closely interface with technical personnel/designers and vendors
- Exhibit entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Ability to work with engineering teams
- Strong EE basics and circuit design (board level knowledge)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and committed to producing highly accurate results in a timely fashion
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schematic capture, board layout skills and proficiency in Altium or other board design tools are highly desired
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com