Website NextInput, Inc.
Full time; Mountain View, California
At NextInput, a leader in force-sensing solutions, we believe quality differentiates our brand. Customers recognize and reward companies that exceed their expectations, so quality must be built into everything we do. We are looking for a seasoned Semiconductor Quality Professional to ensure our success by leading quality improvements across the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing Quality Engagements at Customers, Product Reliability Qualification, Failure Analysis, Supplier Qualification, and ISO-9001 Compliance.
- Own the Quality efforts for NextInput while building your team.
- Work with each department to improve quality standards and recommend/document best practices to drive a world-class mindset in everything we do.
- Resolve any customer quality issues in an urgent, expedited manner. Meet responsiveness expectations by market segment (Mobile, Automotive, Consumer, and Industrial).
- Understand qualification criteria at all key customers and generate a support plan in line with those requirements. Measure performance through quarterly reviews with said customers.
- Own all reliability and failure analysis activities working closely with design), including developing proprietary reliability test techniques specific to our MEMS sensors.
- Define and ensure qualification plans not only meet JEDEC / AEC-Q100 requirements, but also incorporate customer use-cases.
- Coordinate ISO and customer audits (both internal and at offshore subcontractors) to ensure a favorable outcome.
- Implement and audit continuous quality improvement programs with key suppliers.
- Manage and implement all Automotive customer requirements for PPAP’s
- Drive implementation of SYL, SBL, DPAT, Good Die Bad neighborhood for Automotive products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years of industry experience with a demonstrated track record of leading key quality initiatives to achieve world-class quality levels.
- Semiconductor experience in the Mobile and Automotive markets required. Background in MEMS sensors strongly preferred.
- Experience in chip-scale packaging, (bumped die with and without backside coating).
- Knowledge of IC and board level qualification per JEDEC and Automotive qualification standards (AEC-Q100, etc.) with experience defining qualification plans.
- Expert knowledge in product quality control, such as 6-sigma, FMEA, SPC, SBL, and IQC/OQC showcasing strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Contribute in a collaborative, “hands-on” manner in a fast-paced environment.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical field.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com