Website NextInput, Inc.
You will play an instrumental role in supporting customers and developing NextInput’s business in China. Key responsibilities include:
- Create a Strategic Plan for your region of coverage outlining your strategy to penetrate the Automotive, Consumer, Mobile, and Industrial Markets in China.
- Establish customer relationships at all levels, from working level to Executive. Get to know the key decision makers at your accounts and influence them to design-in NextInput.
- Generate revenue by driving and prioritizing opportunities on Time-to-Revenue.
- Help develop Ecosystem Partnerships to provide reference designs in order to drive the adoption of NextInput’s sensing solutions.
Bottom line, win new business and generate revenue in the Automotive, Consumer, Mobile, Wearable, and Industrial markets.
- Fluency in both Chinese and English
- Solid understanding of the organizational structure at key accounts in your region of coverage and excellent relationships throughout the organization.
- Familiarity with semiconductor sales, MEMS sales experience a strong plus
Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering strongly preferred
- 3+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Self starter
- Fast learner
- Strong work ethic
- Good team work
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com