Mountain View, California
Nextinput is seeking a highly self-motivated, driven, and very hands-on Test Development Engineer. The candidate will be involved in all phases of product development: design for testability, test hardware and software design, hands-on debug, correlation, characterization and off-shore production release.
- Designs component-level circuits for precision parametric measurement, for both the bench and ATE load boards, and ATE test programs for analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
- Will be involved in all phases of product development: design for testability (DFT), test hardware and software design, hands-on debug, correlation, characterization and off-shore production release.
- Work closely with Design, Marketing, Applications, and off-shore Production facilities.
- Possesses knowledge of major concepts of test engineering and has ability to apply these concepts in a practical, hands-on, way.
- Required: Minimum of 5 years test development experience.
- BSEE required, MSEE a plus.
- Experience with sensors and mechanical systems desirable
- Skillful in setting up and configuring bench test equipment for accurate data gathering
- Knowledge of C-Language and experience with programming
- Strong proficiency with mixed signal circuit blocks: Op-Amps, Instrumentation Amps, DACs, ADCs, I2C interface, eMemory OTP programming, Digital scan testing
- Mechanical design experience, HW /handler customizations for chip level testing desirable
- Database knowledge, design, management desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Will be closely interacting with team members in other disciplines
- Must be a team player
- Must be hands-on
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com