To innovate and revolutionize the touch experience by providing the world’s best force sensing solutions.
Quality Differentiates Our Brand
- Customers recognize and reward companies that exceed expectations
- Quality must be built in
- Continuous Quality Improvements Ensure Our Success
CEO & Founder
- VP – InvenSense
- VP & GM – Maxim Integrated
- Sr. System Designer – LTXCredence
- Global Planning – InvenSense
- Managing Dir. – Applied Logistics
- VP & GM – Terayon Communication
- Sr. Dir. Product Marketing – InvenSense
- Head of Wireless Business – Marvell
- Engineering Mgr. SoC / DSP – Conexant
- VP Sales – InvenSense GC
- Marketing Dir. – AIT (MTK Group)
- Sales Mgr. – EV (Merged by MTK)
- Mktg Director, SiTime
- Mktg Director, Monolithic Power Systems
- Director, Business Mgt, Maxim
- Strategic Marketing Mgr. – NXP
- Sr. Director Business Development – Invensense
- Executive Director Business Management – Maxim Integrated
- VP Finance & Corporate Controller – Accuray Inc.
- VP Controller – Argonaut Technologies, Inc.
- Sr. Director Finance – Invensense Inc.
Principal at Nasiri Ventures
- Mr. Nasiri has been a serial entrepreneur in MEMS and Semiconductor industry. His most recent venture was InvenSense, which he founded in 2003 and served as the President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairmen from inception until October of 2012.
PhD., Serial MEMS Entrepreneur
- Dr. Petersen is an MIT trained scientist who is a pivotal thought and business leader in the MEMS industry. Since 1982, Dr. Petersen has founded six MEMS-based companies in Silicon Valley and has been an advisor to NextInput as needed.