Mountain View, California
- Strengthen the Supply Chain by engaging with new, world-class vendors that have both the technical expertise to bring innovative products to market and the commitment to continuous improvements which reduce costs while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Work closely with suppliers to reduce cycle-times to support aggressive lead-times to customers while minimizing inventory risk.
- Evangelize NextInput to our suppliers’ senior management to ensure supporting NextInput is a specified priority at all levels of their organization.
- Architect and implement an effective, low-burden ERP system commensurate with NextInput’s current size and business requirements while building in the hooks necessary to seamlessly scale as the organization grows.
- Collaborate with Marketing to generate a weekly build plan reflective of our supplier lead-times and our end customer requirements. Place orders with suppliers and closely monitor to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Support Engineering in New Product Introduction from the evaluation of supplier capabilities, negotiation of joint development agreements, process qualifications, managing execution to schedule milestones, test development, and full device qualification.
- Manage all backlog and shipping / logistics. Ensure 99% on-time delivery to customers.
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews with all Suppliers. Generate vendor score card and leverage for aggressive cost reductions.
- Be a thought leader in elevating NextInput by identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing “best-practices” throughout the organization, regardless of function or department.
- Regularly audit and mentor on ISO-9001 and regulatory compliance. Ensure robust quality systems are in place that meet the expectations of Automotive OEMs and Tier 1s
- Proven track record of forming both executive and working-level relationships with suppliers to ensure NextInput is prioritized over our competitors.
- “Hands-On” management style with the ability to juggle multiple tactical priorities while maintaining focus on the few strategic items that truly matter while. Must be able to break down complex problems into fundamental root causes and address accordingly
- Ability to devise both short- and long-term Supply Chain strategies that enable our roadmap. Identify shortfalls to our current capabilities and add appropriate resources as necessary.
- Must be a highly collaborative leader capable of motivating employees to perform at a world-class level across the organization.
- MBA degree or equivalent in business or related subject or relevant experience
- At least 10 years of experience in OSAT Supply Chain management
- Ideally currently the top Supply Chain executive for a global semiconductor company with extensive fabrication and packaging experience.
- Ability to travel up to 3 weeks per quarter (25%)
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at HR@NextInput.com.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org