Website NextInput, Inc.
Mountain View, California
As an Optical Solutions Engineer, you will be working closely with our mechanical, electrical, and software teams to integrate our latest sensing products into our customer’s electronic devices. We work closely with different OEMs on next generation products such as Automotive Smart Surfaces, Mobile phones, Wearables, Consumer devices and so much more. In this role, you will manage the entire system-level development for NextInput’s sensing solutions from concept design, to proof of concept builds, all the way through mass production. You will interface with world class customers to help bring their vision of advanced HMI applications to reality. In this role, success is defined as moving fast and being the first to bring disruptive solutions to market.
- Strong background in optical and/or infrared technology development
- Proficient in at least one of the following simulation software: Zemax, LightTools
- Able to sketch mechanical design conceptual drawing
- 3+ years of relevant work experience designing Proof-of-Concepts strongly preferred
- Participate in multi-disciplinary activities such as electrical design, hardware bring-up, algorithm development and testing from Proof-of-Concepts to mass production.
- Translate customer inputs into successful, cutting-edge solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in optical engineering
- Self starter
- Fast learner
- Strong work ethic
- Good team work
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter (in email body) referencing this position to NextInput, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NextInput, Inc. provides market leading force sensing solutions to enable the next generation of intuitive, 3D human machine interface experience for a broad range of markets including Mobile, Wearable, IoT, Automotive, Medical and Industrial. The multi-billion unit touch enabled market is ripe for the adoption of force-based touch, for which NextInput has the best solutions in MEMS force sensing technology and algorithms.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com